361
I haven't updated this in like two weeks. This is partly due to me being busy, not being here and my intraspazz being an absolute 'tard the past few days.
In the past two weeks I have (all of this is as I think of it and in no order):-
1. Been to Candice's and met her Mum and brother Dean. That was ace, spent 6 days with The Lady. I bought some nice clothes and things.
2. I now own the sexiest shirt ev0r. Yes, you can touch me.
3. I saw Limehouse Lizzy again. It was rad.
4. I went to a house party. And then at 9am the next day walked home. FIVE MILES. Hungover, dehydrated and tired. I did sleep the whole of the next day though!
5. I've done a fair bit of coursework but need to do MORE.
6. I still don't lke my job. It's been a little better than usual lately I guess.
7. I have probably the game of the year in Resident Evil 4 on the PS2. It is jaw-droppingly brilliant. I also have Grand Theft Auto on my PSP which is also amazing. Big thanks to The Woman for lending me money so I got them on the day of release!
8. My CD collection is slowly growing and turning into a pretty shit hot selection. New CD's include The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow, This Providence - Our Worlds Divorce and Kevin Devine - Make The Clocks Move (which is being sent to me nowwww!)
9. I went to a pub to see Char's Dad's friend play acoustic indie songs. He played McFly which was ace. He also played Britney which made Candice happy.
10. Uhhh, that's it. I just wanted 10 points. Awesomez.
I realised that I probably won't update this blog as often as I used to (every other day or something) as I'm literally swamped with coursework and can never get in the right mindset to update properly. Expect one or two updates a week. If not less. Not that anyone cares! YOU GUYS, heh.
So, yeah. That's it.
chro x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home